I don’t like to interview my guests. Do we have to have interviews?
* No. Interviews are done only at the request of the Bride and Groom. If you Do want interviews of your guests we would be happy to do so for an additional fee of $150 for extra equipment and setup, unless this is already a part of your package.
I will be very nervous before the wedding ceremony; do we really need to shoot the
pre-ceremony footage of the bride getting ready?
* No. The pre-ceremony footage of the Bride and/or Groom getting ready is part of the package for people who wish to take advantage of it. This is included in the package at no extra charge, but it is totally up to you whether to use it or not.
I’ve heard it takes months to get my finished wedding video?
* Not with us. The finished DVD, is presented to you in approximately 30 days after we receive your song choices and/or photos, (Rush orders are available for a nominal fee) once we receive the song titles you would like to use the video.
How much of a deposit is required?
* First contact us and make sure the date and time that you want are available, then to book our services, the deposit is 50%.
Will we be able to hear our vows? I’ve seen wedding videos where you can’t hear the bride and groom.
* Yes. We use a wireless lavaliere microphone on the Groom to get the clearest, cleanest audio to hear everything you say to each other.
How many DVDs will I get?
* This depends on the package that you choose. If you would like more copies of your DVD we would be happy to make additional copies for you for a nominal processing fee.
Can my family and friends order DVDs?
* Of course! We offer two ways of your friends and family ordering your wedding DVD. Either you can order all the DVDs for everyone (and we will offer a discount on the discs if 20 or more that are ordered at one time) or we can place the DVDs up for sale on our site so your friends and family can order a disc themselves. Check out the shop here.
Can I purchase the raw, unedited original?
* Yes. This way you can have every shot that was taken on your day on a single hard drive or multiple DVD data discs. This option comes with the raw footage, for an additional fee we can convert the files into mp4s, making them playable on any computer, even ipods/ipads.
Will you use a tripod at our wedding?
* We use either hand held, glide cams or fluid head tripod mount as needed, depending on the locations conditions or restraints. The requirements of the Minister, Priest, Rabbi or Coordinator are all taken into consideration. We will work with your locations representative and figure out what works best for the cleanest, best image we can shoot.
Do you use bright lights?
* No. Our cameras have excellent optical chips, and lenses that can capture video as low as one lux. That is the same as shooting by candlelight. We use the optics of the camera to obtain the maximum quality video under the given conditions. In some rare occasions we use small, camera mounted lights to add to the ambient light, but only where permitted. Some locations such as churches, do not allow using any lighting at all. We are well versed in all the limitations of different locations, and in getting the best video captured by our professional video equipment.
Do you charge a fuel surcharge or mileage fees like other video companies do?
* No. The price you see is the price you pay. There are no hidden charges, mileage fees or travel expenses within eastern-northern Illinois. However, we do require reimbursement for parking fees, if need be.
Do you shoot weddings outside of northern Illinois? Out of state?
*Yes. We have shot many weddings out of state. Contact us and we can work out details.
What type of equipment do you use?
* We use only the best Video and Audio equipment possible. We use HD cameras shooting directly to a hard drive that ensures the footage is the best possible for the finished product. We take pride in our work and we want it to last. Our editing equipment is the latest and fastest computers with the top rated software. Some companies may quote you the name of their camera, or their editing software, but that’s all they have. We would need an entire page to list all of our equipment. We put money back into our company and we constantly upgrade our equipment, and software to keep up with technology.
What about a photo montage, video of the rehearsal or extra time?
* If you have any questions that are not covered on this page, or would like to add some optional items to your packages, see our options page above for more details.